Quick question…what’s the best way to stand out in your market with no marketing budget?
Answer…get free publicity.
Once you figure out the system (and there is a system) to what YOUR unique stories are, and how to get those stories in the hands of media, bloggers and other key influencers who hold the key to your clients – you’ll realize there’s a TON of publicity opportunities you’ve been stepping over all these years.
What’s that costing your business?
In fact, if you’ve been with me for a while, you know I am so passionate about getting publicity that I’ve sold my own business using just that ONE marketing tactic.
I’ll be hosting a FREE, live teleseminar to help you find those great stories in you and your business that’s just waiting to be told. Please join me Tuesday, June 29 for:
“How to Create Powerful Stories That Get You Free Publicity”
On this call you’ll learn:
- A step-by-step process to help you create UNIQUE publicity stories now and forever
- 3 common myths about publicity that stop you from playing BIG and making the impact you want to make that will build your business FAST
- The #1 thing heart-centered entrepreneurs need to have in order to succeed in getting publicity (don’t even start if you can’t do this)
- What only YOU can do in the publicity process and what you can easily outsource to your team (your VA or even a temp can do some of these things)
- How you can create a Publicity STORM no matter how much budget, skills and time you have available
If you’re a coach, author, mom or other soul-o-preneur serious about building your business (or possibly selling it in the future), you won’t want to miss the information I’ll be sharing with you!
Elena is founder of a technology PR agency that works with startups to billion-dollar companies. She is passionate about helping marketers and small business owners with practical publicity strategies, which she's also using for her own bling flip flop company.
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe now and get new posts either via RSS feed or your email. Please click on the RSS button below or type your primary email address below and click "Subscribe."