Offer Expires on February 28, 2010!
You Can Get The Mom Media List
Why Not Take Matters In Your Own Hands, And Actively Approach These Reporters Instead – And Add A Quality PR Contact To Your Rolodex?
Now You Can Save Weeks Of Frustration By Using My Hand-Customized, Highly-Targeted, Affordable List of Over 200 US Reporters OR 130 Canadian Reporters in the Canadian List Interested In YOU
Your Satisfaction Guaranteed Or Your Money Back
Dear Mom Entrepreneur,
Traditionally, PR consultants and agencies can charge several hundred if not thousands of dollars to put together a media list of this size for you, since there are a huge number of editors and their magazines to research. Media lists are like gold dust and PR consultants are often reluctant to hand over this hard won information, even if they're working for you!
I’m Elena Verlee and I know this because I started an international PR company 10 years ago and I’ve worked with clients from startups to billion dollar companies. I am also a mom entrepreneur who has co-founded, and sold, an online business in less than a year using only PR as a marketing tool.
For an entrepreneur mom, normally your only choice with do-it-yourself PR would be to build your media list ONE reporter at a time. You can research and read each and every magazine you like and find out if there is a columnist or reporter most likely to cover your business. This can take 30 minutes to an hour for each magazine. With the US Media List containing information on more than 100 magazines and websites, doing it yourself would take you 50 hours or more to do this!
“Saves $1000s of dollars…”
has packaged a remarkable tool for you to reach the target market you
need to access. The Mom’s Media List you see here, and the advice she
provides would take years to accumulate and cost $1000's of dollars if
you hired a PR agency with getting PR. The package including wonderful
succinct tips on PR is invaluable and could be what takes your business
to the next level to getting noticed. It is an absolute must for any
The Mom’s Media List Includes Specific Name, Contact Information, Publication (print magazines and online websites) And All The Details You Need to Getting PR That Every Mompreneur Dreams Of – If YOU Take Action, You’ll Be The One With the Feature Story!
Be a smart mom and leverage your time by getting a Mom’s Media List which gives you the following:
You’ll Also Get All the Info Needed To Start You On the Right Foot with All The Reporters…Use My Professional PR Coaching Tips To Impress them With Your Professionalism …They’ll Remember You For their NEXT Story!
"These publications are receptive to me when I call…"
have built my business on the topic of food sensitivities and in
growing my business, this media list has saved me hours and hours of
time and frustration. Elena offers contacts that have proven to be
receptive to me when I called them and my business has grown as a
result. The best thing for me, however, is that by using this media
list, I am able to spend more time with my family, my friends, and
doing the other things in my life that I value."
Let’s Face It, Moms Are a Special Group of Business Owners, Near And Dear To My Heart - I Want To Make Your Life Easier by Teaching You Practical How to Do PR techniques Which Can Make Your Business More Profitable!
How long would it take you to put together a comprehensive Mom’s Media List of HUNDREDS of magazines and reporters?
At least a week working on it full time, plus the COST of buying all those magazines! By getting a Mom's Media List, we’ve done all the work for you. Find out:
"Saves precious time for mompreneurs..."
"As a work from home mompreneur I am stretched between running the business and taking care of my kids. Last year we started to gather PR contacts for baby magazines and websites to send out our first press release. We spent considerable hours gathering editorial contact info of popular baby websites and magazines and was only able to gather a small targeted list. In retrospect, it would have been a lot easier if we had Elena's Mom Media List that targeted many of the same publications. We plan on making Mom's Media List part of our PR and marketing plans going forward."
Ready to Go For It and Grab Your Customized List of hundreds of contacts at US OR CANADIAN-based Media?
Remember, getting PR coverage in just ONE magazine can more than pay for the price of this media list. And you’ll have the opportunity to create connections with HUNDREDS of reporters. I know you can make this small investment pay off BIG!
Why Waste hours and hours of your precious
time to pull together this kind of media list?
Why Wait Any Longer To Secure the PR opportunities that drive credibility and sales for your company?
PR can turn a small company into a market leader. It can create a strong brand for you relative to your competitors, allowing you to capture market share and customer sales. Be a leader in your market!
"Excellent step-by-step pitching notes that gets the story!"
found Elena's Media Lists wonderfully detailed, with excellent pitching
notes that increased our chances of success with media members. Her
informational "How-To" report on using a media list is easy to
understand, and offers step-by-step instructions on how to deliver a
clear, concise and enticing pitch. This affordable and focused list
made it easier to manage our PR efforts. A must-have."
than ever, getting PR is the smart way
to promote your business.
builds awareness of your product or service, which
is critical for startups and entrepreneurs, and advertising supports
your brand when it gets known.
We see up to 30,000 ads a day! When was the last time you paid attention to an ad? But stories in the press get READ - and taken seriously!
"Gaining confidence in doing PR for yourself saves LOTS of money…"
be scared to do PR personally. PR can cost a lot of money. We found it
more economical to do our PR ourselves. Every week we package up a few
popular pieces from the collection (in a really nice bag with some info
on the company and collection). We pick a media outlet that will be
interested in our maternity collection and send it to either the
fashion editor, news editor or editor in chief. We always include a
personal note and we follow up with an email or phone call. This has
pretty much ensured media coverage."
New To PR? Not To Worry, I Have Answers To The Most Commonly Asked Questions Right Here:
1. How come I’ve never heard of custom media lists before?That's because media lists are usually created by high-priced PR consultants and agencies for a particular client they are working with. You’ve probably never heard of it before because most people are in the big leagues before they can afford PR consultants.
2. Who exactly is the Mom’s Media List for?Well, me really. ;-) I a researched this list for my own purposes and I began to think that other mom entrepreneurs can benefit from it. I think these reporters are the best contacts for a variety of moms with companies selling products, books and services targeted to babies, children and other parents. For moms who are consultants, there are a lot of magazines and websites here that accept contributed articles or may want to hear about topics you are an expert in.
3. I’m not sure how to make the most of this list – what do I do when I get it?Great question, which tells me you’re thinking ahead about how you’ll use the contacts on this list. This is a very good thing! It is important to use the contacts on the list wisely, so I’ve also created the How to Be a PR Maven tip book which you receive free with the Mom’s Media List to prepare you.
4. I know I need PR, but what if I decide I want to give this list off to my PR or marketing consultant?Sure. You’ve just saved your PR consultant hours of work. And if YOU are a PR consultant, this list will allow you to hit the ground running and serve your mom entrepreneur clients, pronto. Spend your PR budget on pitching the media instead of tedious manual research building a media list.
5. What if I try it and it doesn’t work…?Everything comes with a risk, and there’s definitely a possibility that the Mom’s Media List won’t work for you. I’ll be really frank here, and say that it MOST likely won’t work if you don’t use it. If you don’t take action, and let the list get stale on your computer, it won’t work.
You’ve Invested Your Heart and Soul Into Your Business, Now It’s Time To Kick Everything Into High Gear With Sales Generated By The Best, Targeted, Affordable PR For Moms
is the time to be courageous! After all your hard work to
get where you are now, getting PR is likely one of the most
effective things you can invest in, in order to make your
efforts pay off.
So why not take advantage of this fantastic opportunity and click the buy button now, and our secure server will process your order. We’ll send you the Mom’s Media List right away so you can dive into the contacts!
Wishing you success in your PR and business,
P.S. I know this economy is tough and a few more sales really can make a difference in your business. Getting PR - coverage in magazines and websites - can help make that difference.
Find out more about Marketing and Entrepreneurship by visiting our website
Visit our blog to learn more about PR and marketing for Mompreneurs and Lifestyle Entrepreneurs
For more information on Elena Verlee, visit www.elenaverlee.com
questions, comments or feedback?
Email: support (at) prinyourpajamas.com or call 604-947-2930 and
we’ll be glad to get back to you.
To join or log-in, click here.