Here’s a recent interview of me by David Siteman Garland of The Rise to the Top.
It’s only 36 minutes long, but David sure knows how to get the most from an interview!
Watch it and find out how I:
- got the interview, the “sneaky” way
- went from corporate employee to a sock entrepreneur and finally running my own business from home and operating it from two countries
- came up with the idea for PR in Your Pajamas
- became the go-to person in the world of public relations
- get things done by working with virtual teams
- really bring in the moolah in my home-based business
Enjoy the interview and please let me know what you think by posting a comment below.
Elena is founder of a technology PR agency that works with startups to billion-dollar companies. She is passionate about helping marketers and small business owners with practical publicity strategies, which she's also using for her own bling flip flop company.
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe now and get new posts either via RSS feed or your email. Please click on the RSS button below or type your primary email address below and click "Subscribe."