The other day, a Twitter friend asked me if social networking was just a time suck. I replied, “Only if you’re doing it without a strategy.”
My recent articles about using social media as a marketing tool show that by using social media strategically for online PR, you can see a measurable impact on your business. In fact, I attribute a five-figure increase to my 2009 bottom line to social media alone.
However, these are just the tip of the iceberg.
If you want to know all my social media marketing “secrets” — exactly what I do every day and how I do it, then I’ve got news for you.
Starting Wednesday, March 24th, 2010, my two-part homestudy teleclass, “Social Media for Beginners,” will debut.
In “Social Media for Beginners,” you’ll discover:
- how social media works with the overall PR strategy for your biz (so it’s not a time suck, but a business-building activity)
- how to find out whether or not social media is a good investment for your business (why waste your time in social networks, if your market isn’t there?)
- specific strategies for networking success in Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn (leapfrog my learning curve and see results right away)
- how to connect with big-name bloggers, experts and other influential people through social media (without being spammy, pathetic or obnoxious about it)
- free time saving tools and techniques (get measurable results in a few minutes a day)
And because I like to reward fast action takers, if you order by Friday, March 26, you can get it at $100 off.
If you want to be strategic in your social media marketing efforts, and to see measurable results in only a few minutes a day, then “Social Media for Beginners” can help you.
I hope you’ll check it out and, if you think it’s something that can help you grow your business, then place your order while you can get $100 off. It will never be available at this price ever again.
That’s it for today. Please let me know what you think!
PS: In case you missed them, here are my recent articles about using social media as a marketing tool:
Elena is founder of a technology PR agency that works with startups to billion-dollar companies. She is passionate about helping marketers and small business owners with practical publicity strategies.
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe now and get new posts either via RSS feed or your email. Please click on the RSS button below or type your primary email address below and click "Subscribe."