One of our newest clients, Rapid Electric Vehicles (REV) delivers completely electric fleet vehicles that serve as the first-ever mobile storage system for the electricity grid, in addition to powering on-site equipment for fleet crews.
They have a unique technology, blue-chip customers, a clearly articulated vision and an extremely quotable CEO. At first glance, it seems like they compete in a space that is crowded… until one digs deeper to find their truly compelling story.
The founder and CEO, Jay Giraud, travels and speaks extensively as a passionate advocate for clean technology in Canada and the US. In a single month, we have observed Jay:
- present at the Canadian Financing Forum, be named in Vancouver’s Clean Tech “Ready to Rocket” award list
- speak as a panelist at the California Vehicle to Grid Consortium
- present on “Smart Grids, Smarter Cars” at the Niagara Development Forum on Innovation & New Concepts in Ontario
- participate in a local tech industry reception, and
- most recently, attend a micro-grid military unveiling in Oahu.
So, how does one get media excited about a company, in order to maximize a busy CEO’s activities?