Do your new year’s resolutions include implementing a social media policy for your organisation?
To get started, read 10 Elements of A Social Media Policy for Your Company.
Still not sure what to cover? Here are a few questions to consider:
Account and Contact Ownership and Content
1. Who owns your company’s social media accounts and connections?
2. Where are account passwords stored and what email addresses are used?
3. How about employees’ LinkedIn connections – do they constitute a company’s sales list or proprietary information?
4. Are your employees required to have a LinkedIn or other social media account and with what content?
5. Have you discussed social media account ownership with your employees?
6. Are employees allowed to add work-related contacts to their own personal social media accounts? Read More→