LinkedIn is known as the social network for professionals and a great place to find jobs or clients, or to discover new talent.
But did you know that LinkedIn is also a great addition to your PR toolbox?
Here are some ways LinkedIn can boost your PR efforts:
- research journalists before you pitch to them, to discover insights and other background information that will help you make a better pitch
- get introduced to journalists, editors and bloggers
- be discoverable by a different audience than you’re already reaching
- improve your company website’s SEO
- gather intelligence on your market, audience, and competitors
How exactly can you accomplish all this? The key is to know the different parts of LinkedIn and how to leverage them for PR: